Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Crunch time...

Dear friends,

Time is ticking, and I still have so much to do! I started packing tonight, and with it came stress and over-thinking. Getting everything I need to Colorado can be a bit of a headache, when you take in to account carry-on size restrictions, checked-bag weight restrictions, and my perpetual over-analyzation.

I still have a shopping list to check off, as well as a doctor's appointment to prove I won't die if I hike a mountain (well, sorta), and of course the dreaded task of actually trying to fit everything in to a suitcase, and making those equally dreaded cuts of my precious and beloved outfits. (Okay, so maybe not that last part... I'm being dramatic.)

Thankfully, starting this process today is a step in the right direction (me being a notorious procrastinator).

So, guys, I implore you to please pray for the 30 or so other people across the country who are probably dealing with many of these same silly things. Pray that we may find time for the Lord in prayer, so our hearts may be prepared for the things God will ask of us at Camp Wojtyla.

I'm just ready to be here:


Love,

JP II... Pray for Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment