Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Descent from the Mountain.

Hello friends!

It has now been over a week since my return from Colorado. It has been quite the adjustment from living outside, sleeping under the stars, and having every moment of my day scheduled full of awesomeness to living in my air-conditioned apartment with a shower, flushing toilet, and dishwasher. Luxurious, right?!


I miss these people dearly. I can't wait to tell you all about my crazy adventures with them and the Lord this summer. 

If you are one of the people in this picture, I hope you know how much joy and love you brought in to my life during those 2 months. I am so grateful for the gift you have been. My door is always open should any of you fancy a visit to the South! :)

I am sorry I did not get to update you more this summer, but in all honestly, I needed and loved the total break from computers. I plan to do my best to give you a peek in to the beauty of my summer, because it is definitely worth sharing. 

More to come!
Love,

Blessed JP II... Pray for Us!

1 comment: